Movies of My Childhood
My top 5 movies are in no particular order!
Pee Wee’s Big Adventure The Chipmunk Adventure The Good, The Bad, The Huckleberry Hound Tiny Toons: How I Spent My Summer Vacation Yellow Submarine
We were really cool kids.
My Current Top 5 Albums
Let me stress the word CURRENT; things change, man. I have my all time favourites but this is what I’m obsessed with right now. (in no particular order, of course)
5. Passion Pit - Manners
4. The White Album - The Beatles
3. Night Work - Scissor Sisters
2. Brand New - Deja Entendu (don’t judge)
1. Rotten Apples - The Smashing Pumpkins
Why I’m optimistic about the spring semester
A new semester is upon us… well, some of us.
I’d like to think that things will go well this time around, and here’s why:
5. Fewer Doctors’ appointments = more time for me/us/homework
4. I’m finally off the academic probation I was placed on after my first semester, 5 years ago.
3. I’m taking sweet classes like Hotel Finance and Floral Design.
2. All my classes are relatively small and it’s easy to talk to the prof. if I need something.
1. I don’t have freakin micro-econ and it turns out that the barely not failing grade I got last semester totally counts for the credit!!! w00t.
things that will make 2011 not suck.
5. I love my job this year!
4. I get to take sweet classes like floral design.
3. I won’t be having surgery or going to the doctor every other day.
2. I’d like to think I have a more optimistic outlook on life.
1. Kody and I will be celebrating our 4th anniversary :)
reasons why 2010 was a piece of crap.
5. money stress
4. the fall semester of school totally sucked.
3. hottest freakin summer evar.
2. somehow driving away one of my best friends.
1. that whole… brain tumor thing.
Food for a deserted island…
If I were stranded on a deserted island (with a full kitchen of course) I would be completely satisfied living off these five foods:
Cheese (basically all types will do)
Bowls of Cereal (with nonfat milk!)
X-mas movies? yes, please.
Drum roll prease…..
TOP FIVE HOLIDAY MOVIES!!
5. Muppet Christmas Carol
4. Batman Returns
3. Nightmare Before Christmas
2. Home Alone 2
They all take place around Christmas…that counts right?
As a nerd, I would be much obliged to count down my top 5 nerd anthems!!
5. Fett’s Vette - mc chris
4. The Ultimate Showdown (of Ultimate Destiny) - Lemon Demon
3. Weird Science - Oingo Boingo
2. Buddy Holly - Weezer
1. WHITE AND NERDY.
Songs that make me swoon!
There are songs out there that seem to make the world stop, or at least slow down. When I hear the first few notes of the following songs, it’s like everything else becomes irrelevant. I practically get goosebumps and usually have to stop everything to listen! It’s also nearly impossible for me to skip them when they come up on random.
So, I present to you the top five songs that make my world stop…in a good way! *swoon*
5. Transatlanticism -Death Cab for Cutie
4. Konstantine - Something Corporate
3. District Sleeps Alone Tonight - The Postal Service
2. Hide and Seek - Imogen Heap
1. With or Without You - U2
Do you have a top five for this category? Whatcha got, brah?
The Five Best Things to Have for Breakfast on Our Day Off
1. Farm Fresh Bacon and Eggs!
2. Pancakes & Fruit
5. Toaster Strudel.
We went to the farmer’s market today and came home with all sorts of breakfast goodies including: farm fresh bacon & eggs, home made cinnamon rolls, and chocolate and peanut butter chip bread!